What do we offer?
The Educational Technology Department provides
classes covering a wide array of technology subjects, and in various formats.
We offer both face-to-face instruction and online learning. Classes are for both the novice and the more experienced user.
- Basic "productivity tools:" The focus is the Microsoft Office suite, email, the Internet, and how
to manage directories and files.
- A changing array of "curricular content" courses to aid instructional staff. Includes information literacy.
- Techware & audio-visual equipment loans:
- Laptop computers
- LCD projectors
- Portable PA (speaker) systems, microphones & recorders
- Digital cameras and camcorders
- Pasco science probes, GPS units and data loggers.
- Software support
- Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Inspiration and concept mapping software
- Adobe Dreamweaver (Web), Fireworks and PhotoShop Elements, Contribute (Web), Flash
- SMART Notebook, SMART Boards
- Curriculum and Community support
- EdTech Courses offered
- Classes include Results Now, GroupWise, Zap, SMART Board, Audio/Video, WebMaster, Ed1Stop and United Streaming, PASCO science probeware, Video Conferencing and more!
What do you know?
Take a Survey. Reflect on where you are are in the areas of technology, curriculum and classroom practice. Use the Surveys as learning tools.
New! Learn Online.
Ed Tech now offers free Flash based tutorials on how to use Dreamweaver to build your web site.
GroupWise 6.5 Calendaring
Directions || ppt